IKK's Cast Products for Power Plants and Steelwork Plants
- IKK manufactures and ships heat-resistant cast steel products to be used at power plants and non-utility generation facilities.
- IKK has successfully made a lifetime improvement on cast products used at a major steelmaker’s non-utility generation facility, compared to conventional ones.
- IKK utilizes the best manufacturing processes to fulfill our customers’ needs; sandmold, V-process, shell mold, lost wax, stainless plate working, etc.
Principal Benefits of IKK's Cast Products for Power Plants and Steelwork Plants
IKK pays full attention to our customers’ views and opinions and reflects them in the design within the thermal analysis method, manufacturing and improvement.
- High-mix / low-volume production is flexibly available.
- Products are excellent in heat resistance performance.
- Overseas shipping available; export and import procedures included.
Examples of Heat-Resistant Casting Products
An enlarged photo will appear by clicking each thumbnail.
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Foundry Division, Sales Group
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 604-1216
8:30am to 5:30pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 604-1284
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version