IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Mulling and Crushing Machines / Industrial Pumps
- IKK’s abrasive-resistant cast iron products are used as consumable parts of machines for purposes of mulling and crushing ingredients such as clay for roofing tiles, gravel, asphalt and so on.
- IKK supplies these products widely in mulling and grinding industries including leading roofing tile manufacturers.
- For the pump industry, high chromium cast iron products of outstanding abrasion-resistance are offered as impellers, casings, etc.
Principal Benefits of IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Mulling and Crushing Machines / Industrial Pumps
IKK responds to customers having problems with abrasion and cooperates in creating countermeasures and improvements, regardless of quantity, type of material, etc.
- IKK is flexible in lower volume production and provides customers with a quick and detailed follow-up.
- Abrasive-resistant material is selectable from high chromium cast iron, low alloy cast steel and high manganese cast steel.
Examples of Abrasive-Resistant Cast Iron Products IKK has manufactured.
An enlarged photo will appear by clicking each thumbnail.
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Foundry Division, Sales Group
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 604-1216
8:30am to 5:30pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 604-1284
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version