IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Electric Power Generation / Steelwork Plants
- IKK has manufactured and delivered abrasive-resistant cast iron products for use in power plants, steelwork plants, non-utility power generation facilities of chemical plants, etc.
- IKK also has extensive experience on vent pipes, wear liners and ceramic processing for conveyor system for pulverized coal, ash disposal, sand, metal cutting powder, etc.
- To fulfill customers’ needs, IKK utilizes various manufacturing processes such as sandmold, V-process, shell mold, lost wax, stainless plate working, etc.
Principal Benefits of IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Electric Power Generation / Steelwork Plants
IKK attentively listens to customers’ demands and reflects them in the design, manufacturing and improvement stages of development.
- IKK is flexible in lower volume production and provides customers with a quick and detailed follow-up.
- IKK’s cast iron products excel in their abrasive-resistance property.
- Overseas shipping available: export and import.
Examples of Abrasive-Resistant Cast Iron Products IKK has manufactured.
An enlarged photo will appear by clicking each thumbnail.
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Foundry Division, Sales Group
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 604-1216
8:30am to 5:30pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 604-1284
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version