Main Features of Steel Beads
- Ultramicro, spherically-shaped particles made by the Nitrogen Gas Atomizing method.
- Great effect in surface peening for precision metal parts.
- Applicable also for aluminum parts as flame spray coating.
Shot peening treatment with Steel Beads will increase strength of metal parts, reducing needs of parts enlargement for strengthening purposes.
Specifications of Steel Beads
|Chemical Composition||C ：1.00％
BPC300：70μm or smaller
|Hardness||700Hv or greater||Packaging Specification||20kg paper bag /cardboard box|
Typical Applications of Steel Beads
- Satin processing and pre-treatment
- Flame spray coating to aluminum parts
Also applicable in many other fields.
Measurement Results about Steel Beads
Measured Data of Residual Stress
By shot peening process, a large residual stress is given to 10µm depth from surface.
Measured Chart of Surface Roughness
Surface roughness of approximately Ra 0.2 remains even after shot peening treatment.
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Special Products Division
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 689-7531
8:00am to 5:00pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 689-2218
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version