IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Shot Blast Machines
- IKK manufactures abrasion-resistant cast iron products to be used as parts inside the blasting mechanism of Shot Blast Machines.
- Typical parts are blades, distributors, control gauges and liners.
- Products listed above are regularly in inventory and ready for delivery.
Principal Benefits of IKK's Cast Iron Parts for Shot Blast Machines
IKK pays full attention to customers’ views and opinions and reflects them in designing our thermal analysis, manufacturing and improvement stages.
- IKK manufactures and provides cast iron products of long life and high abrasive-resistance property meeting IKK’s uniquely high standards.
- Products are regularly in inventory to meet orders of small quantity and quick delivery.
Examples of Abrasive-Resistant Cast Iron Products IKK has manufactured.
An enlarged photo will appear by clicking each thumbnail.
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Foundry Division, Sales Group
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 604-1216
8:30am to 5:30pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 604-1284
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version