Main Features of IDFN Series
- Features shot blast method suited for removing rust and scale in previous processing of wire rod drawing.
- Structural materials of projection chamber consist of much abrasion-resistant castings and special wear-resistant steel sheets.
- A cassette guide (3-surface enclosing protection cover) for each projection device is equipped to protect exterior wall panels.
- Very robust structure.
- Great maintainability is ensured by enabling easy desorption and replacement of expendable parts.
- Service life of expendable parts can be managed by a touch-operation control panel which indicates the best times for replacement.
- Functional extensions are available as options.
Note: Beware of sound.
Specifications of IDFN Series
|Applicable Diameter of Material||φ5.5 - 40mm||φ20 - 90mm||φ30 - 150mm||φ5.5 - 40mm||φ20 - 200mm|
|Processing Speed||20 - 100m/min||10 - 50m/min||4 - 40m/min||20 - 120m/min||2 - 20m/min|
|Impeller Power||4x 4Px 15-30kw||4x 4Px 22-37kw||4x 4Px 22-37kw||6x 4Px 22-30kw||6x 4Px 22-30kw|
|Airflow of Dust Collector||50㎥/min||75㎥/min||100㎥/min||100㎥/min||100㎥/min|
|External Dimensions (Length)||3,640mm||3,300mm||5,900mm||4,100mm||4,450mm|
|Path Line: A||1,000mm||1,200mm||1,315mm||1,000mm||1,000mm|
|Pit Depth: B||-||600mm||685mm||1,100mm||2000mm|
Applications of IDFN Series
- Rust removal and descaling of wire rod materials in the previous process of drawing
- Rust removal of automotive coil spring
- Secondary processing of wire materials such as printer shaft
Optional Features provided for IDFN Series
IKK is flexible enough to meet customers’ needs by adding various options.
- Variable Rev Speed Control for Projection Device
- Automatic Blasting Volume Control Device
- Automatic Shot Supply System
- Centralized Refueling Mechanism
- Bucket Elevator Rotation Detector Device
- Hopper Tank Shot Volume Detector Device
- Calcium Carbonate Charging Device (as a Fire Control for the Dust Collector)
- CO₂ Fire Extinguishing Device (as a Fire Control for the Dust Collector)
- Secondary Filter Device (for Purifying Exhaust)
ITOH KIKOH CO., LTD. Machinery Division
ADDRESS: Nu-no-wari 412-4, Minamishibata-machi, Tokai, Aichi 476-0001, Japan
TEL: +81 52 689-2215
8:30am to 5:30pm JST on weekdays; except national and corporate holidays
FAX: +81 52 689-2218
This form is A-Form Bamboo for Movabletype Trial version